Monday, April 11, 2011

Moving on

As the summer draws closer I am in high anticipation.
I haven't been home in years. Almost three to be exact. It is interesting to think about how much my life has changed in all that time. One of the reasons I am looking forward to going back to Mozambique and South Africa this summer is because I feel like I have forgotten where I come from.
I am looking forward to remembering where I came from. Don't get me wrong I am also looking forward to showing Jim where I came from. I have been talking to friends from high school and it reminds me of what my life used to be like.
I remember having adventures, and playing outside. I am so thankful that I get to show Jim those things, and to allow him to see that life. I am looking forward to the adventure that will be this summer. God has some amazing things planed and I cannot wait to see what they are.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment