Thursday, May 26, 2011

Conversations!

So last night Jim and I were talking about what we were excited to see this summer. I began to actually think about what I would be doing, and how close to doing I really am.

In just a few short days (5 days to be exact) I will be on a plane going home. Jim talked about how he was excited to experience new things; like going to the game park, and seeing my elementary school. It is so cool for me to think about how he has never seen these things. We were talking about how he has a hard time even comprehending the world I grew up in.

I tend to take my childhood for granted, and the best part of going with someone who hasn't seen it is that it will be like seeing it for the first time though his eyes. A world where think of as common place is going to be a world of excitement for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment