Friday, August 5, 2011

Chocas (Jim)

July 22-24th
                This weekend we went to the beach at Chocas a place that Becky had been to before. I got to swim in the Indian Ocean which was very warm and I was more boyant in this water than I’ve ever been. The only downside was the water was salty and tasted nasty. Oh well. I got to meet more of Becky’s friends which was pretty cool. We played Settlers of Catan and I got to learn how to play Cities and Knights which I won btw. On Sunday, we went to an island called Ilha de Mozambique where we ate lunch (yummy, a whole grilled chicken!) and checked out a really cool Old Portuguese fort from the 1600’s. It was nice to see a little more history on this trip. Overall this weekend was really fun and enjoyed myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment