Friday, July 8, 2011

So much to do, So little time

Hey everyone,
So... We haven't had much time to update  because we have been busy doing stuff. I hope to have a detailed account of what we have been doing, but we will see how that works. Right now Jim and I are working on someone's house, I have paint on my hands, cement on my pants, dust from tiles in my hair, and window putty under my nails. Life is good.
I get to look out the window now and see rain falling in Mozambique, even in the "dry" season. It is good to be "home" or at least in one of my homes. In the last two weeks Jim and I have been going non-stop. We lived at the church doing a children's program, traveled two days by car to get to where we currently are, and have been doing construction since.  Many good things have happened to us, it is hard to relate all of them. I think Jim is getting to know my life a little better.
I would love to write more but our tea break is over and tile cutting is calling my name... I might sneak another snack before I get back to work though.
We are alive and well, not to worry

No comments:

Post a Comment