Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jim's Entry

June 10th
                Today was the revival at Becky’s old elementary school. I honestly didn’t know what to expect or how everything was going to go down. The revival was like a camp, it reminded me a lot of Lake Ellen. I was with a group of kids that were kind of all over the place. When came time to answering questions they had about the message, they were more interested in asking questions about the states. But a few of them had some pretty good questions about God and the Bible. Needless to say, I don’t think I prepared myself properly for this particular night. Personally, I would have liked to know more about what was going on and what I was supposed to do, that is how I work. Becky says this might be growing experience to be able to think more on my feet and play things by ear.  She said to expect this more as we went along. I hope I’m ready for this. 

1 comment:

  1. You will be ready for it, go with the flow, enjoy the moments that God has given you!!
    Praying for you and Becky!
    love you
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete